|Bitcoin Paper Wallet|
Private Key (SECRET)
1. Generate a new wallet by clicking on the "Generate" button.
2. Print your new wallet by clicking on the "Print" button. Keep your paper wallet in a secure location.
3. Public Address is used to receive or deposit funds to this paper wallet. You can share the address with others.
4. Private key is used to spend funds stored in this wallet. Do not share the private key!
5. Check your balance by going to blockchain.com and entering your public address.